Why you should get involved
In order to satisfy the requirements set by the Government the Neighbourhood Plan must come from the the local people. The Local Councils can help and advise but the decisions and the information and evidence to back up the plan must come from the community and the community must finally give approval to the plan in a local referendum.
By getting involved you can:
• help those already working on the Plan
• help us make a good Neighbourhood Plan for Wooler
• have the satisfaction of having your say in what happens in Wooler
• have the satisfaction of helping your community
What can you do?
• At the very basic level you can read through the information on this website and tell us what you think about it.
• If you have suggestion or opinions, tell us about them.
• If you have ideas about what is good (or bad) about Wooler and what you think can be done to improve it let us know.
• If you would like to get more involved by coming to the meetings let us know.
How do I get in touch?