In order to satisfy the requirements set by the Government the Neighbourhood Plan must come from the the local people. The Local Councils can help and advise but the decisions and the information and evidence to back up the plan must come from the community and the community must finally give approval to the plan in a local referendum.
By being involved you have:
• helped those working on the Plan
• helped us make a good Neighbourhood Plan for Wooler
• had the satisfaction of having your say about what happens in Wooler
• had the satisfaction of helping your community
What you have had the opportunity to do:
• At each stage of the development of Wooler Neighbourhood Plan so far there have been opportunities to engage in the consultation process and access information on this website and feedback your thoughts about it.
• Attend Drop In events, complete surveys and questionnaires sharing with us your suggestions or opinions and follow the Wooler Neighbourhood Plan Facebook page
How did you get in touch?